Requirements for Application
Applicants for UST Junior High School are required to submit together with the accomplished Application and Grades Form the following:
- Clear photocopy of birth and baptismal certificate;
- Certificate of Candidacy for Graduation signed by the School Principal/School Registrar;
- Two (2) 2” x 2” recent identical pictures with printed name and signature at the back; and
- Application fee of six hundred pesos(Php600.00).
Requirements for Admission
- Successful examinees will have to pass the interview before they become eligible for enrollment.
- Qualified applicants who wish to pursue their enrollment at the UST Junior High School must submit the following credentials on the designated date to be posted by the UST Junior High School Principal’s Office:
- Original and clear photocopy of Form 138 of the last Academic Year
- Certificate of Good Moral Character signed by the Principal/Guidance Counselor, with one photocopy of the said certificate
- Certified true copy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for foreigners
Visit the official website of the UST Office for Admissions to download the application forms and learn more. OFAD Website